Wideland Ag & Construction are committed to providing high quality service to our customers.
Wideland Ag & Construction are an agricultural and construction equipment dealer offering premium sales, service and spare parts. We offer a great range of quality products from Case IH farm machinery and JCB construction equipment to zero-turn Bad Boy Mowers and more. Our dedicated staff are here to offer assistance when looking for your next farming or construction purchase that will suit your operation and be backed up by factory warranty with genuine parts.
Statement from the Director
Customer service is about us delivering you more...
As the owner of Wideland Ag and Construction, I want to assure you - our customer - that your needs drive our service. We want to provide you with a level of service and care that ensures your repeat custom.
We understand the challenges of growth, particularly within the agricultural and construction industries, and our genuine staff have the passion to deliver more for you. More service, more products, more understanding, more technological support, more innovation and more solutions.
Whether you require parts for a tractor, header, skid steer loader or if you are looking to upgrade tillage equipment, hay balers or excavators, whatever your need we look forward to the opportunity to deliver more.
By Mick McDonald, Managing Director.
Account Application Terms & Conditions:
On submission of an application, you agree to the terms and conditions as stated below:
1. You authorise the Wideland Group to make inquiries into the banking and business/trade references that you
2. External credit advisory companies will be contacted in line with this application. In absence of payment,
the account will be suspended or closed as deemed fit by the Wideland Group.
3. Any claims arising from invoices must be made within seven working days of receipt of invoice.
4. Our returns policy is available in each dealership on request.
5. Ownership of the legal title in the goods delivered shall not pass to the Applicant until all monies
owing by the Applicant to the Wideland Group are paid.
6. Receipt of the full amount due shall evidence the passing of title to the Applicant and in ownership
of the goods to which such payment relates.
7. Failure to pay the purchase price and any further charges when due, or within such alternative time as may be
agreed to in writing by the Wideland Group, or if the Applicant is declared
bankrupt, insolvent or enters into an arrangement with its creditors, or if a trustee in
bankruptcy, liquidator, receiver, or manager is appointed to the Applicant or to any of its assets, such event
shall the Wideland Group or its agents to retake possession of the goods for that purpose and shall be
entitled to enter upon the Applicant's premises.
8. Terms and conditions will be amended from time to time, these will be available on our web site and
forwarded to the e‐mail addresses supplied if they change the terms of doing business with you.
9. Where the Applicant not a sole trader, it is hereby agreed that a personal guarantee will be executed and
annexed to this Credit Application.
10. All invoices are to be paid on the 21st of the month following the date of the invoice.
11. The account will be place on stop if payment has not been received by the due date
12. Administration charges for late payment
• An Admin Fee of $165.00 plus GST is payable for late receipt
• A further fee of $35.00 plus GST is payable for every subsequent form of correspondence thereafter
• Any external charge with the recovery of the debt will be charged at cost plus 10% handling fee
13. The account may be closed at any time as deemed fit by the Wideland Group.